These baby bibs are way cute and are super easy to sew!
This instructions and pattern for this bib came from Chickpea Sewing Studio.
You will need:
- Fabric: 1/3 yard fun fabric for the front, 1/3 yard coordinating flannel, terry cloth, corduroy, etc for the back.
- Prewash fabric.
- Fold one piece of fabric (wrong sides together) and pin the pattern along the fold. Cut the pattern out. Repeat for the other side of fabric.
- Pin the front and back, wrong sides together. Sew the front and back together using a double stitch and 1/4 inch seam allowance. Leave a small opening (about 1") for turning.
- Turn the bib inside out and press with a warm iron.
- Edgestich around the bib, making sure that the open hem has been tucked in. The edgestich should sew the open end closed.
- Attach snaps.