Tuesday, October 20, 2009
A new website has joined the Baby Steals and Scrapbook Steals family. The e-doors of KidSteals.com are now open! Yes, it's just like BabySteals but for your toddlers and kids! Hot products at the best price from the best brands in the industry, every day at 9am MST.
All this, with the same level of fanatical customer service and lightning fast shipping you are used to from BabySteals.com and ScrapbookSteals.com! Visit and sign up for the KidSteals Daily Steal E-mail Alert so you never miss a steal.
Friday, October 2, 2009
- 3 - 4 different fabrics - I used 1 yard for the middle section, 1 1/3 yard for the smaller stripe and back, and 2/3 yard for the end piece.
- 1 yard fusible interfacing
- Sewing machine, sewing notions
Cost: variable, depending on your fabric
**All seam allowances are 1/4"**
1. Cut your fabric to the following lengths:
a. middle piece: 36" x 18"
b. smaller stripes: 6" x 18" (2)
c. end stripes: 12" x 18" (2)
d: back: 36" x 18" (2)
2. Lay your fabric out to create the design of the table runner.
4. Pin your back piece (right sides together) and sew together.
5. Cut your interfacing to fit the table runner (2 pieces of 36" x 18"). Following the interfacing instructions, iron the interfacing to the wrong side of your back piece.
6. Pin the front and back pieces of your table runner (right sides together) and sew it together, leaving a 6" opening.
7. Turn the table runner right side out and iron smooth. Pin the opening edge of the runner and sew closed.