Thursday, March 19, 2009

BabySteals

If you are pregnant, have a baby, or know someone who does, BabySteals is a great website to check out. Every weekday morning, they offer a new "steal", which is a quality baby or maternity item selling for 50-80% off of retail price. The daily steal starts at 9:00 AM and the products sell out quickly. You can also choose to sign-up for a daily e-mail which tells you about the day's steal. BabySteals will either mail your purchase to you or you can choose to pick it up for free at an office in Murray. To visit the website, check out their blog, and learn more, visit www.babysteals.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you starting this blog! When you posted your remodeled kitchen I sent the picture to my husband because you had some cute stuff! We are just buying our new house and I'm totally on the look out for new ideas. I'll totally be stalking this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website was such a good find! I love looking at it everyday to see what cute things they have for sale.

    ReplyDelete