Wednesday, March 18, 2009

KSL Classifieds or Ebay

I know I know who wants ....glup....used items! However you can find great deals on KSL or Ebay. Some of you might be a little leery about buying on Ebay. With Ebay there is usually a protection policy that keeps the seller from selling you crap and getting away with your money, as long as you follow Ebay rules.


I got a brand new duvet cover normally $119 from West Elm on Ebay for $100. It was still brand new. However what makes this an even better deal is the seller also include the European shams ($50) for free. Ultimately I paid $110 and I got all new bedding. I bought this in the natural color so it goes with everything. I can use all my same sheets and I get a new look every time I change the sheets.


Not bad....a whole new room for $110!

No comments:

Post a Comment